Mercedes Service Intervals
- 1998 – 2003: the first Service ‘A’ should be performed when you have driven 10,000 miles, and at 20,000 mile intervals.
- Post 2003: the first Service ‘A’ extended to 13,000 miles, and at 26,000 mile intervals (ie. 13K, 39K, 65K, etc.).
- 1998 – 2003: Service B is performed at 20,000 miles
- Post 2003: Service B is performed at26,000 miles
Generally, the 30,000 mile Service includes:
- Service A or Service B
- On Board Diagnostic (OBD) test and indicated repairs
- For diesel models, valve adjustment
- Inspect brakes (pads and rotors) front and back
- Inspect suspension system and repair/adjust as indicated
- Inspect drive train
- Inspect all belts and repair/replace as indicated
- Test battery and replace as indicated
At 60,000 miles, the fuel filter will also be replaced in addition to all the services performed for the 30K Service.